Review before test

Today in class we went over stuff we would need to know for tomorrows test. For the test we will need to know stuff about population and migration. So we started class going over the different rates that are on the world fact book. Then after that he asked 37 questions that were on his semester exam that would help us review for the test. Overall most of the questions I feel like I would have got right. But tonight I will make sure to study the different rates that were on the world fact book. Another thing I will make sure to study is the population questions that will be on the test that we will need to know. Finally, I will make sure to study the migration questions that will be on the test. So with all that said I will make sure to study everything well so I can get the best grade possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

integrity

Leaders

drama