first blog

The first day of school I had to wake up early and get ready which I did not like. When I got to school it was not that bad. After my third class I got really tired and the day started to slow down. By the time I got to my last two classes I woke up a little bit. The algebra one class was fun because we did some fun games and it was getting close to the end of the day. So the first day was not all that bad. In class I like my seat. I like it because I can see and hear everything that is going on in the room.  Also, I like my seat because the people around me seem like nice and hardworking people. Another reason why is because I am not to far from the bored and the teacher so I can not get distracted to easily and I would stay focused.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

integrity

Leaders

drama