letter to my future self

Dear, Future me 
I am writing this two you the day before the last day of your freshman year. I hope you are still doing good things and are staying healthy. I hope the family is still doing good as ever and Aidan is doing great in college. I don’t know what I will be like when I am reading this again in the future but I hope you are still grinding really hard for baseball and doing everything you can to achieve the very high goal I have and the vision I have for myself in the future. That still means making good decisions, having good grades, and being as respectful as possible to everyone on and off the field. I hope when I read this again I am still providing for my family and am not giving them a hard time when I am told to do something. I hope that my dad's restaurant is doing amazing and is living up to the expectation we had of it. I hope when I read this again I am an honor roll student and doing really good things in the classroom and is studying really hard for every assignment and test I have. School really means a whole lot when getting recruited in baseball and moving on to the next level. So I hope I studied really hard for my SAT because that grade can do me a lot with the means of money when trying to go to a competitive D1 college for a sport. I hope you are doing everything you can to keep helping others and putting people before you when doing certain things. I hope you are still striving to make someone's day with even the smallest things. So with all of that being said I hope you are doing good and making your family and others proud on and off of the field. So keep doing great things and never forget to keep grinding and always putting God first. But one thing you will always remember is the coronavirus. How that one virus took away your freshman season on varsity and your freshman year of highschool. The one time I will most likely ever be on the same team as your older brother. And how it made everything close and put us in our house for like three months. I hope you always remember how that felt because being in your house with your family for three months is quite a lot. And always remember how the coronavirus shortened your baseball season and limited you to seeing your friends. I always thought that summer would end up being quarantined. I remember how I thought this would never end because it would always keep getting worse and worse every time you checked about it. 

Sincerely, Freshman You

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leaders

integrity

Alexander the Great