Test number 3

Today in class we took our third test of the school year. I felt like i did good on it because I took time to study for it and look over things that I had trouble with and did not understand. One of things I used to study was the world fact book. I went over every section it had to see where certain things were on it so I did not waste anytime looking for anything. Another thing I used to study was the powerpoint that we went over in class so I knew everything I would need to know that was on the test from the powerpoint. Finally, I used my blogs to help me study. I was able to use them because I take time to write down good things in my blogs and use it as a good note taker so when it comes time to take a test I am ready for it. So I feel like I did well on the test because I took time to study and used all the resources I had to do well on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

integrity

Leaders

drama