first test blog

Today in class we took a test about "The Message to Garcia" by Elbert Hubbard, what happened in Greece in 508 BC, and the trial of Socrates and what he taught. I feel like I did pretty good. I think this because I studied for it and it interested me. One of the parts i think i got wrong was when it asked what words have the same orgin as "polis". I did not know that so I put two words that had the same soundings as it. For the extra credit point it asked in 2015 what is the tallest mountain in Asia. I think i got that right but I am not certain. Finally, I think I did really well on the essay questions because i took my time through them and tried to think through what I was going to write before I wrote it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

integrity

Leaders

drama